Spectrum Inside Sales ManagerApply Now Date posted 01/15/2019 Requisition Number: 231364BR Location: United States - South Carolina - West Columbia Zip Code: 29170 Area of Interest: Operations/General, Project/Program Management, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- Tom Rutledge, President & CEO
Love Sales? Love Motivating and Coaching A Team? Start 2019 with a Career Move to SPECTRUM!!
The Manager Inside Sales is a professional and highly motivated Manager with strong sales coaching and developmental experience in a fast-paced dynamic Call Center Sales environment. In this role you will mentor a team of Sales Supervisors and be accountable for meeting and exceeding established sales goals.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Motivate a team of individuals to meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Develop new sales strategies within the call center to maximize opportunities.
- Ensure that company revenue goals are met and exceeded in all areas, including connects, upgrades and additional revenue generating units (RGUs).
- Monitor activities daily to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Monitor individual and team sales performance to ensure best in class sales practices
- Establish and maintain interdepartmental relationships to ensure alignment on all Spectrum communications initiatives.
- Handle all customer complaints and escalations as required.
- Periodic international travel required
- Perform other duties as required by management.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write and speak the English language (or other applicable language) to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Must have ability to work in a pay for performance, structured environment and be able to respond to customer/employee inquires within a timely period.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Ability to work seated for prolonged periods of time
- Knowledge of cable and telecommunications products and services a plus
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Call Center Management Experience 5+
Call Center Sales Manager experience 1
Hours may vary. Five-day workweek must include one weekend day.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go