Manager, Enterprise Field Marketing – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 03/17/2019 Requisition Number: 231465BR Location: United States - California - Cerritos Area of Interest: Marketing, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
The Manager of Enterprise Field Marketing will be responsible for the identification, development and implementation of event strategies, sponsorships, and sales tools which accelerate the sales cycle for Spectrum Enterprise sales teams. Leveraging strong collaboration and project management skills, this individual will work cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to maximize the impact of local marketing initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Develop, manage and execute customer events such as tradeshows, sponsorships, and other industry events to maximize lead generation, sales productivity, and profitability, with a particular focus on the Mid-Market and Strategic sales channels. Collaborate with sales teams to ensure events and initiatives are aligned with overall sales strategy.
- Responsible for analytics and budget management for a portfolio, including the accurate forecasting, tracking, and measurement of all Field Marketing initiatives to ensure maximum Return on Investment (ROI).
- Create and implement programs and tools such as sales blitzes and closing tools to maximize productivity and ROI.
- Deliver market plans, events, and programs which are within budget and on schedule. Define metrics and analyze results to track efficiency and creative success.
- Act as the liaison with Brand Marketing, Product Marketing and Finance providing input to ensure the launch of effective programs and initiatives for the Sales teams.
- Facilitate the development of customer-facing materials for frontline employees through collaboration with Branding and Content Marketing.
- 5-7 Years or experience in Marketing and Event Marketing
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Customer-focused with a proven track record of success in exceeding growth and profitability goals through innovative marketing and event programs
- Collaborative, team-based posture with the necessary “people” competencies to communicate a passion for winning
- Service orientation and comfortable interacting with senior-level executives through written and verbal communications
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of cable television, high-speed Internet and phone products and services
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and knowledgeable in other desktop applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Office environment
- May require up to 50% travel.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications
reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified
employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum
qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability,
national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal,
state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go