Spectrum Retail Sales Associate
Kansas City, Missouri
Can you promote and sell products and services with a positive, can-do attitude in a retail store environment? Are you able to meet and exceed sales goals and customer experience objectives? If you answered YES to these questions, the Spectrum Retail Sales Associate role may be the career opportunity for you. Spectrum is looking for top achievers in retail sales. Spectrum has 750 stores across the country, providing many growth opportunities within Spectrum for more than 3,500 associates.
- Full Time
- Job Level: Entry and Experienced
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
What makes a successful Spectrum Retail Sales Associate?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits are listed below.
- Results-Driven 10
- Persuasive 9
- Goal-Oriented 8
- Personable 8
- Problem Solver 7
- Adaptable 7
- Team Player
I love working for Spectrum because of the customers I help and meet on a daily basis. I like the feeling of getting people connected with our services so they are connected with their family and friends. I like having a genuine and neighborly conversation with the customers, so I can find out what their needs are. I build rapport with the customers so they feel confident in getting our services or coming back to me for concerns or questions they might have. I love my job and what I do each and every day for our customers. Every day is not the same which makes the job fun and exciting.Joey Espinsoza, Store Specialist
SPECTRUM RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Learn more about what it takes to be a Retail Sales Associate and what benefits we offer.
A DAY IN THE LIFE FOR RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Check out our video and learn what it’s like to be a retail sales associate.
Spectrum is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. Our organization is filled with a diverse group of hardworking people.
Spectrum wants to help you get more out of life and take care of things outside the office to make life a little easier. We provide:
Medical/Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
Paid Time Off
Paid vacation, sick time and holidays/personal days
We will provide a 100% match for every dollar you contribute, up to 6% of your eligible pay
Earn while you learn. Full compensation for time spent building your knowledge base.
You have the chance to use company services at little to no cost where available.
We recognize that development through education is an integral part of personal and professional growth and encourage our employees to continue striving
ResponsibilitiesDate posted 12/06/2018 Requisition Number: 231409BR Location: United States - Missouri - Kansas City Area of Interest: Retail/Merchandising/Store Operations, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
Our extensive training program, competitive base salary and generous commission structure provide the foundation you need to be a successful salesperson. Meeting and exceeding sales goals while delivering service solutions to our customers - it’s a win-win.
- Base salary plus a generous commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid training
- Free and discounted Spectrum cable services
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun and competitive work environment
- An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, including mobile (where applicable)
- Ensure a great customer experience
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Be a team player (because we spend way too much time together)
- Know your stuff - maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing plans, promotions and service features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors
- Sales Experience: 1-3 years
- Knowledge of latest technology and devices
- Commissioned sales experience
- Telecommunication experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Read, write and speak the English language to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers in person, on the phone and by written communications
- Lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Wearing a required uniform
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.