Credit Services Specialist - Fraud InvestigationsApply Now Date posted 02/26/2019 Requisition Number: 232291BR Location: United States - Missouri - Kansas City Area of Interest: Customer Service, Finance/Accounting Position Type: Full Time
- Attend and acquire the training related to the process and policies of the company as it relates to fraud monitoring, detection and prevention.
- Responsible for investigating each customer case as generated by the fraud detection system. The investigation will require analyzing usage, account, and payment history and other cases for the customer before making an informed decision.
- Responsible for communicating actions to various Charter parties including the customer as outlined in the policies and procedures.
- Communicate with the customer by phone and/or email
- Responsible for meeting the productivity SLAs targets as outlined by the manager/supervisor
- Responsible for generating any operations reporting as required by the manager/supervisor
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from leaders, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in order to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Self-motivation, accuracy and problem solving ability
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
- Flexibility to work any shift
- High school diploma; or equivalent training, education and experience preferably in finance or telecom related field.
- Credit/Collections or Fraud/Risk operations experience - 1-2 years
- Office environment
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications
reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified
employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum
qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability,
national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal,
state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go