Supervisor Customer Service, MobileApply Now Date posted 01/14/2019 Requisition Number: 233691BR Location: United States - Missouri - Kansas City Area of Interest: Customer Service, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- COMPLIMENTARY AND DISCOUNTED SERVICES … That’s RIGHT! … Spectrum Gold Cable, High-Speed Internet, and Digital Phone Services
- Outstanding Health Benefits that include Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage – all starting the first day of the month after your hire date
- Generous Paid Time Off, Sick Time and Personal Days
- Substantial Education Reimbursement
- A 401k plan matched dollar-for-dollar up to 6% - including an additional employer contribution
- Fun team-building events, performance rewards and other incentives
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide feedback, motivation and guidance to aid representatives in attaining their key measures of success.
- Track, analyze and document results on individual/team level performance and establish necessary action plans to remediate issues that impact goal attainment.
- Provide feedback regarding performance issues and make recommendations on applicable training opportunities.
- Assist with communication of key learning initiatives and business updates through team meetings, huddles, and e-mail as well as one on one coaching sessions.
- Maintain high visibility in order to provide guidance with customer escalations and complex order entry scenarios.
- Monitor and evaluate calls to ensure established quality standards are adhered to consistently.
- Contact Dispatch/Operational Teams as needed to ensure appropriate resolution for customer escalations.
- Interact with central/local workforce teams to ensure proper staffing alignment.
- Partner with Human Resources by participating in the interview and selection process of new employees.
- Act upon department personnel issues including performance reviews, counseling and progressive disciplinary actions as needed.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task effectively
- Effective utilization of problem solving techniques
- Ability to establish and manage effective relationships at all levels
- Capacity to show sound judgment in accomplishing specified job duties
- Possesses strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to handle customer inquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficiency with PC’s, Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
- Ability to understand and perform analysis using moderately complex databases
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the operational components related to processes, procedures and call handling tools
- Utilization of analytical skills and proven ability to assess root causes
- Demonstration of willingness to assist customers and enthusiasm to learn and adapt to change
- Ability to absorb pertinent information within a reasonable period of time
- Bachelor Degree or related field or equivalent experience preferred (experience may be considered in lieu of a degree).
- Two to three years’ experience in a leadership capacity working in a comprehensive call center operation requiring technical expertise, with demonstrated success in exercising solid judgement, problem solving, organizational and analytical skills preferred
- Experience in handling inbound calls in a highly dynamic and fast paced call center environment preferred
- This is a second shift position, so you must be able to work mid-afternoon to late evening hours! You must also be able to work both weekend days, Saturday and Sunday.
- Office environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go