Product Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 01/19/2019 Requisition Number: 234307BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Product Management, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Enterprise currently seeks a Product Manager of Managed Networking Solutions for our Enterprise Services department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Full Time Product Life Cycle Manager
--will be responsible for support of product lifecycle management of all Managed Network Services, including Managed Router Services, Firewall Services (both Hardware and Cloud based / VNF), DDoS Mitigation and the entire suite of Cyber Security Products for the Spectrum Enterprise division.
--will be responsible for delivering detailed project content and product status in .ppt and in Excel with exceptional detail, creativity and professionalism
--will be responsible for presentations and training to sales, mid-level leadership and Sr. Leadership and thus must have extraordinary written, verbal and presentation skills
What you will do
- Assist in product performance metrics for Fiber Internet Solutions as they relate to Cybersecurity solutions (Managed Router, DDoS, UTM)
- Work with Product Lifecycle Management team to support product growth, deployment and goal measurement
- Provides day-to-day lifecycle support for launched products including supporting sales and operations, and addressing questions or issues with product business rules and product quality related areas.
- Supports the development of product portfolio strategies for the entire suite of Cybersecurity solutions as well as tactics to meet sales and revenue targets.
- Work with Product Marketing and Development Teams to maintain all sales support documentation and field technical product inquiries from process and provisioning departments throughout the organization
- Work with Product Analytics team to understand competitive dynamics and industry trends to maximize market needs and requirements
- Manage competitive intelligence to understand trends, growth and disruptors.
- Builds and manages strong working relationships across the Enterprise including Sales, Sales Support, Operations, Customer Care, Engineering and external vendors needed to drive innovation and a comprehensive product suite
Required keys for success
- Three or more years of Product development/management
- Three or more years experience with Cable/telecommunications/software/online services
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
- Ability to manage and foster change
- Ability to work with large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results
- Ability to listen to multiple points of view and synthesize against goals for recommendations
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good organizational and office management skills
- Excellent cognitive and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
How you will stand out from the crowd
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant product experience required.
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant work experience required.
- Cable/telecommunications or security industry with data product management experience including Enterprise networking and Ethernet products experience required.
- BA/BS technical degree related to the telecommunications field, operational/process optimization, Engineering, IT/Computer Science, or Business required or equivalent training, education and experience
What you can expect
- Office environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go