Sr. Director, Billing Operations & Design SupportApply Now Date posted 02/26/2019 Requisition Number: 234917BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Executive Management, Information Technology Services, Project/Program Management, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Directs management, oversight, planning and development of Billing Platform capabilities, consistent with Charter business plans and strategic initiatives.
- Attract, develop, coach, and retain high-performance team members, empowering them to elevate their level of responsibility, span of control, and performance.
- Lead the day-to-day management of the Billing Operations & Design Suport department.
- Support Billing Design and Operations with end to end Business Process Management.
- Support Process and Procedure Documentation.
- Manages negotiations with current and potential vendors, as appropriate.
- Leverages and partners with Billing Platform vendor to ensure Charter provides solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Develop and implement standardized processes within the billing systems.
- Implement programs and processes to ensure and maintain data integrity of the billing systems.
- Provides strategic guidance to Charter leaders regarding the effective use of the Billing Platform.
- Support Billing Operationds & Design team on overall planning.
- Lead Project Debrief Coordination, Action Planning, and Supporting Lessons Learnt.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Demonstrated ability and experience utilizing judgment, problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills
- Ability to direct, manage and motivate a team of leaders and staff
- Demonstrated ability to convert strategic goals into workable and sustainable programs
- Exceptional verbal/ written communications skills
- Exceptional computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, etc.) with presentation and customer facing experience
- Ability to focus on overall strategy of the company
- Strong team and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively manage large and complex projects
Related Work Experience
- Ability to positively influence and persuade
- Acts independently or with limited direction
- Effective communications skills including presentation skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications
reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified
employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum
qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability,
national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal,
state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go