Carrier Account Executive - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 02/26/2019 Requisition Number: 235263BR-1 Location: United States - Ohio - Columbus Area of Interest: Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a motivated and client-focused sales expert talented in acquiring new accounts within the wholesale carrier segment?
- Can you commit to a full-time, mid-level sales position guiding companies through the selection of fiber-based network infrastructure?
- Do you desire a competitive salary in conjunction with an uncapped sales commission model and a focus on professional development?
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber, Internet, Voice, Video, TV and Cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as Network and Managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan as an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care/ Special Needs Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training
- Be a compelling member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Grow client base by consulting with new carrier accounts and providing telecommunication solutions.
- Increase sales opportunities and growth through the design of strategic account plans to expand into new segments, accounts and an existing book of business.
- Entice clients by working with sales engineers to create and deliver product proposals and benefits aligning with their networking needs.
- Align new sales to a 90-day forecast to ensure accurate revenue predictions.
- Drive the sales cycle by managing the entire process from initial consultation to close using effective client-centric solutions.
- Foster long-term client relationships through the execution of non-disclosure agreements (NDA) and master service agreements (MSA).
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Maximize new revenue and win strategic opportunities by developing relationships with key decision makers.
- Support the carrier sales process by aligning the administrative teams with clients.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Three or more years of sales and major accounts experience with a proven record as a top performer and closer
- Experience working with solution-based or value-based selling
- Able to maintain client and company confidentiality
- Effective prioritization and organization skills
- Knowledge of broadband and telecommunication business
- Skilled communicator with all levels of an organization
- Expert in network building, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or combination of training and experience (required)
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications
reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified
employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum
qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability,
national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal,
state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go