Digital Account Planner - Ad SalesApply Now Date posted 02/26/2019 Requisition Number: 235376BR-2 Location: United States - California - Santa Barbara Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Administrative/Clerical, Digital, Internet/Online/New Media, Sales Position Type: Full Time
This position is critical to providing regional post-sale digital campaign management supporting Account Executives and Account Planners. This position will monitor high priority digital campaigns to ensure the campaign elements are received and executed as intended. This individual will ensure accuracy and communicate with the ad operations and product management about optimization, resolve any concerns around campaign implementation, technology pacing and performance. This individual will provide post-campaign reporting and analysis to the sales department as well as serve as a cross functional liaison; owning the relationship between Sales and the fulfillment, finance and operations teams. For standard campaign management troubleshooting, analysis and coordination, the Digital Account Coordinator will also serve as a point of escalation for Local Account Coordinators and Account Executives to cross-functional departments.
Who We Are...
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter, offering custom solutions for advertisers through national cable networks, internet advertising, mobile marketing and events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services teams. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media, Spectrum Reach brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers. You can learn more about us at www.spectrumreach.com
What We Look For In Everyone At Spectrum Reach…
Our team player way of life is what makes us a great organization to work for. We focus on the goals and reach them regardless of the multiple tasks we have on our plates. We look for those outgoing individuals who want to exceed those goals and make a difference. You know the value of organization and can prioritize effectively. The excellent verbal and written communication/support you can provide to internal, external, and client teams is how you make a positive impact.
Digital Account Coordinator Duties/Requirements...
- Campaign management for priority accounts
- Meet regularly with Digital Sales Manager to communicate status of ordered and live campaigns
- Serve as expert on digital products and campaign implementation; answering questions and concerns for local sales support and AE’s
- Oversee regional campaign performance and quality assurance. Auditing campaigns to ensure order accuracy, proper traffic implementation, reporting delivery, pacing and that user engagement is aligned with expectations.
- Liaison with Ad Operations, the product team, and yield management to institute optimization tactics and campaign compliance as well as communicate changes, enhancements, and progress to AE’s and clients where necessary.
- Manage reporting for priority accounts and deliver post campaign analytics
- Serve as point of escalation for digital concerns around campaign delivery, performance and optimizations
- Audit high priority orders to ensure that all necessary paperwork and deliverables are submitted
- Coordinate with finance to ensure priority account deal terms are met such as billing (ie co-op requirements, 1st party reporting etc.)
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure correct fulfillment, tagging strategy has been implemented and provide optimization strategy according KPI’s
- Account Executive and client communication when necessary
- Help develop training and process improvements for Digital Account Coordinators
- Prior experience in Advertising Sales, digital campaign management, ad sales traffic or Sales Assistant is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales team members and other support functions is critical.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Understanding of the digital product landscape
- Experience reviewing digital advertising campaign performance and execution
- Collaborative mindset, ready to work with multiple departments
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required; any experience in software similar to our sales support packages preferred.
- Familiarity with ad tracking and performance metrics platforms
A Deliberate Path To Success...
We appreciate enthusiasm and dedication at Spectrum Reach. That is why we invested time to create a comprehensive unified Career Path. With multiple ways to progress, start on a learning course and see how far you can go.
The Benefits Are Clear…
In addition to the core benefits — industry-leading retirement savings plans, comprehensive health care, and paid time off — we offer access to free and discounted Spectrum products and services where available, education assistance, and a wide selection of other programs and perks to help support you and your family at every stage of life.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications
reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified
employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum
qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability,
national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal,
state or local laws.