Enterprise Account Manager – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 02/26/2019 Requisition Number: 235533BR Location: United States - New York - Buffalo Area of Interest: Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert talented in renewal sales and winning back lost clients?
- Can you commit to a full-time, mid-level sales position guiding businesses through the selection of high-capacity and fiber-based networking services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and Cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are continuously driven to exceed expectations through client-centric solutions. You focus on consultative selling and outlining the ways our solutions simplify efforts and improve efficiency for local enterprise organizations. You are passionate about proactively upselling services to existing clients, renewing and retaining clients and earning back former clients.
Over the years you have developed a keen sense that overcomes roadblocks and resistance to increase business while enhancing the client experience. Through your expertise and understanding of the client’s current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our voice, data, cloud and video solutions. Traveling extensively to manage your business accounts and recapture clients within a specified footprint is something you feel comfortable with. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan of an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Development
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with former clients to cultivate new opportunities and develop tailored product solutions highlighting product benefits.
- Develop long-term client relationships to support renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Drive the sales process by coordinating face-to-face meetings to pursue potential sales.
- Build an expansive network through persuasive sales calls, company visits, industry events and peers.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative and lucrative product proposals and presentations.
- Maintain an accurate client database to generate sales activity reports.
- Exceed quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Executive, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding revenue goals
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- History of efficiently conducting a consultative analysis and providing recommendations
- Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge and thrive in a team environment
- Working knowledge of computers, computer networking, internet solutions and fiber connected networks
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Four or more years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions
- Familiar with Salesforce.com, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go