Strategic Account Representative– Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 02/26/2019 Requisition Number: 235531BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
What you will do
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, professionalism and courtesy during all sales transactions.
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales activity goals by utilizing sound telephone based selling techniques.
- Work the marketing generated lead list of prospective clients by using standard telephone and email strategies.
- Qualify prospects and requests site surveys to determine serviceability, including submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis to sales management.
- Effectively and efficiently sell products and services to prospective clients and maximize additional revenue from existing clients by selling incremental products and services through the use of recommended sales techniques.
- Identify and maximize upselling and cross selling sales opportunities.
- Have a full understanding of and consistently demonstrate proficiency at explaining all products and services to existing and prospective clients.
- Acquire and demonstrate thorough knowledge of competitors’ pricing, packaging and products in an effort to discuss side by side comparisons of Charter’s and competitors’ products and services.
- Promote and communicate current marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Work with other departments, as necessary, to resolve client issues.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned by a supervisor.
- Must have the ability to persuasively present products and services to meet client needs, address and overcome objection and close sales
- Must demonstrate a commitment to provide the highest quality of service to the client
- Must be competitive and driven by daily, weekly and monthly goals and stay motivated to meet work objectives while working within policy and acceptable standards
- Must organize work and time to ensure the delivery of results and display a strong work ethic
- Maintain high-performance levels in very difficult, changing, uncertain and/or other stressful situations.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment; listen to individuals on the telephone and simultaneously navigate screens to enter the information they provide
- Must follow through on commitments and maintain the confidentiality of client and business data
- Must provide a unique positive client experience for each Spectrum client by adapting own interpersonal and sales approach to client’s own interpersonal style and situation
- Must have the ability to remain engaged with clients until problem or complaint is handed off or escalated
- Have the ability to remain calm and reasonable during tense or stressful situations, escalate complaints with clients in a positive constructive manner and freely share information with others
- Must identify problems and root causes within calls and effectively analyze information to generate alternatives even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences
- Must constantly pursue self-development, seek feedback from others and be receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- Must quickly learn and apply knowledge learned through formal training and on-the-job experiences to perform the job
- Must be available to work assigned shift as within guidelines; Hours of operation are 8:00 AM -5 PM Monday through Friday
- Minimum of six months of experience working with clients required, one year preferred
- Six months of employment working in a call center
- Six months of employment in commission-based sales
- Six months of employment using a computerized system as a central part of the job
- Some college or college degree (preferred)
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) (required)
- Office and desk work
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications
reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified
employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum
qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability,
national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal,
state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go