Product Manager, SD-WAN - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 02/26/2019 Requisition Number: 234458BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Marketing, Product Management, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
The Product Manager should be a WAN expert and deeply understand the telecommunications industry, SD-WAN market demands and competitive trends. The Product Manager is consistently surveying the industry, making adjustments to product features, process, pricing, and promotions while managing conflicting priorities in an efficient manner.
What you will do
- Study and interpret monthly product performance metrics. Diagnosis of monthly performance metrics will be used to activate corrective plans to ensure monthly sales production levels. Strong analytics skills is a plus.
- Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities with minimal supervision.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Understand client needs and gather product requirements.
- Matrix manage and work closely with other organizations to define new services and enhance existing products.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product Development, Engineering, IT, Product Marketing) in iterative development and implementation cycles.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Work with Product Development Teams to provide guidance on future product enhancements.
- One or more years of SD-WAN experience
- One or more years of Product Management
- One or more years of Cable/telecommunications experience
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management and Product Development and Marketing
- Experience with Managed Services, MPLS, Carrier Ethernet
- Direct experience with network services (e.g. SD-WAN, MPLS, Carrier Ethernet) and/or managed services with a vendor, Telco/MSO or related company
- An understanding of industry best practices for SD-WAN and Hybrid WAN services
- Understanding of software-defined networking (SDN), network functions virtualization (NFV) and virtual network functions (VNF) technologies
- The ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- The ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations/findings in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Bachelor's Degree in business and/or a technical degree related to the telecommunications industry
- Office environment
- Limited travel
- This position is located in our Greenwood Village, CO (greater Denver area) office. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications
reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified
employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum
qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability,
national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal,
state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go