Strategic Sales Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 02/26/2019 Requisition Number: 235650BR-1 Location: United States - California - San Diego Area of Interest: Business Affairs/Development/Analysis, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert talented in managing a high-performing team?
- Can you commit to a full-time, senior-level sales position educating clients on voice, data and video solutions while improving team sales?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and Cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
Through years of sales experience, you discovered that the key to increased revenue is client satisfaction. With a sharp focus on consultative selling, you lead a team of account executives and account managers. You focus on making sure clients appreciate how our telecommunication solutions reduce costs and improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively managing new and existing enterprise accounts through strategic leadership and the successful coordination of resources. Providing mentorship, sales training, and feedback to a team is something that comes naturally.
You have an aptitude for identifying and overcoming resistance and obstacles with the ability to share this knowledge. Through your expertise and understanding of a client’s current and future needs, you will outline unique combinations of our voice, data, and video infrastructure solutions to simplify their business. Traveling extensively to capture new business accounts and support your sales team within a specified footprint is something you feel comfortable with. You will report directly to Senior Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan of an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Development
- Be a motivating leader of the sales team by recruiting, training and guiding the team to exceed monthly revenue goals.
- Drive the sales process by conducting weekly sales staff meetings and one on one reviews of activity and performance.
- Improve revenue by monitoring the sales team in both maintenance and acquisition of accounts and making constructive and supportive recommendations.
- Maintain quality and encourage retention by assigning high priority clients or business development with significant long-term potential to qualified sales members.
- Conduct sales and team activity within compliance of our policies and procedures.
- Influence the operational and executive team’s decision-making abilities by providing weekly sales forecasts and summaries.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle through coordinated pre- and post-sale efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Enhance the sales process by performing special projects and acting on long-term business building opportunities as assigned.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform other activities associated with the position as assigned.
- Three or more years of leadership experience in competitive telecommunications sales environment
- Five or more years of proven sales experience as a top performer
- History of supervising staff and managing office procedures using effective team-building and in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Track record of developing and executing a strategic plan customized for key prospects and clients
- Knowledgeable of telecommunications and networking technologies
- Experience organizing, implementing and maintaining sales goals
- Knowledge of Ethernet, Cloud, High-Speed Data, and Fiber services
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task in an environment with shifting priorities
- Familiar with Salesforce.com, ICOMS/CSG, or other billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record with the availability for frequent travel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Three or more years of experience in data, voice, cloud, video solutions in the telecommunications business-to-business (B2B) industry
- Experience within state/local government or education vertical
- Experience in B2B and telephone sales including prospecting calls
- Positive attitude and confidence when presenting technical information to high-level clients
- Coachable with a proven ability to work independently
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise product suite and culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent education, training, and experience (required)
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications
reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified
employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum
qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability,
national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal,
state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go