Strategic Account Representative - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 03/04/2019 Requisition Number: 236851BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert talented in tele-sales and know the needs of government, education, healthcare or hospitality clients?
- Can you commit to a full-time, mid-level outbound sales position guiding institutions through the selection of fiber-based or coaxial-based networking and managed solutions?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
As the Strategic Account Representative, you are motivated to provide quality service and exceed expectations through client-centric solutions. You have an uncanny strength for solving the client’s complex technology and communication needs over the phone with innovative business solutions. With your understanding of multiple industries and their needs, you easily guide government, education, healthcare and hospitality segments to the right solutions to improve their operations.
You have a passion for managing enterprise commercial accounts with greater than 500 employees. You proactively identify roadblocks and overcome resistance to increase business while enhancing the client experience. Through your expertise and understanding of each client’s current and future needs, you highlight uniquely beneficial combinations of our telecommunications products. You flourish in an in-office position and manage accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Match Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships to provide new fiber and coaxial-based telecommunication solutions for their fast-growing business needs.
- Cultivate new sales opportunities and generate leads through cold calls, emails, networking, trade shows and peers.
- Set up successful interactions by navigating industry-specific procurement processes where applicable.
- Close sales with enticing product proposals and benefits that align with client needs and conducting mutually beneficial negotiations and conversations with C-Level executives and key decision makers.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets, industries and contacts for product portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate client database to report client information and sales activity.
- Qualify leads through the submission of return on investment (ROI), site surveys and accompanying analyses.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through timely hand-off of sold accounts to Account Management team and coordinated efforts with Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing Personnel.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Complete additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Two or more years of experience selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions
- Three or more years of sales experience with a proven record as a top performer exceeding revenue goals
- Experience working with government, education, healthcare or hospitality procurement processes
- Strong network building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a team environment
- Aptitude for learning the product suite and benefits
- Efficiently conduct consultative analysis and provide recommendations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Three or more years of experience in data, voice, cloud, video solutions in the telecommunications business-to-business (B2B) industry
- Experience within state/local government or education vertical
- Experience in B2B and telephone sales including prospecting calls
- Positive attitude and confidence when presenting technical information to high-level clients
- Coachable with a proven ability to work independently
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise product suite and culture
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go