Cloud Account Executive - Navisite | Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 03/26/2019 Requisition Number: 238036BR Location: United States - Washington - Seattle Area of Interest: Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert talented in fostering long-term business relationships?
Can you commit to a full-time, mid-level sales position guiding businesses through the selection of cloud managed services?
Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
Navisite, LLC, a part of Spectrum Enterprise, is a leading provider of managed cloud services, including multi-cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (cloud IaaS), Managed Office 365 and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS). Offering a full suite of scalable and secure managed services, Navisite enables enterprises to confidently extend their applications and data centers with VMware and Microsoft Azure hybrid, private and multiple public clouds. Navisite helps clients use the cloud strategically, by pairing employee expertise across leading enterprise applications and more than 1,550 IT certifications with an international footprint of state-of-the-art data centers to deliver solutions tailored to each client’s needs. For more information, visit Navisite.com.
As a motivated and client-centric account executive, you deduced long ago that success and client satisfaction are undeniably intertwined. With a sharp focus on consultative selling, you outline the ways our solutions simplify efforts and improve efficiency for organizations. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new clients while developing existing accounts. You have a keen ability for overcoming roadblocks and resistance to increase business while simplifying the client experience. Through your expert understanding of the client’s current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our cloud Enterprise Managed Services, hosting, co-location, DaaS, cloud/utility computing, Microsoft cloud and cloud-hosted data protection services. Traveling extensively to capture new business accounts within a specified footprint is something you feel comfortable with. You will report directly to the Manager of Cloud Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan of an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an impactful member of the cloud sales team by achieving or exceeding monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Design and implement selling strategies to determine new business opportunities.
- Increase revenue through the identification of target markets, industries and contacts for the product portfolio.
- Qualify new leads and prospects through the submission of return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Close sales by conducting mutually beneficial contract negotiations within our guidelines.
- Report regularly on client information and sales activity by maintaining a customer database.
- Enhance the Navisite brand image through networking, meetings and trade shows.
- Improve the operational and executive team’s decision-making abilities by providing sales forecasts and reports.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated pre- and post-sale efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Boost sales by maintaining contact post-implementation being cognizant of the opportunities for new services, renewals and upsell potential.
- Sales experience as a proven top sales performer selling to medium and large enterprises exceeding $500M in sales
- Extensive experience with cloud enterprise managed services and Video, Voice and cloud Infrastructure solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of the industry, client needs and competitive landscape
- Expert at prospecting and lead generation
- Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task in a team environment with multiple resources
- Decisive, creative and a quick learner within a fast-paced team environment
- Confidence when presenting and communicating with high-level clients and executives
- Cloud Enterprise Managed Services (hosting, etc…)
- Infrastructure Services and Solutions (ie: VMWare, HP, IBM, Sun, etc…) or
- Applications (ie: Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP, etc…)
- Services (ie: Deloitte, Accenture, IBM Global, etc…)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Hunter mentality experience with prospecting and lead generation.
- Must work well in a team environment with multiple resources
- Demonstrated understanding of our industry, customer needs and competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go