Sr. Emerging Data Product Development Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 06/28/2019 Requisition Number: 239892BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Information Technology Services, Product Management Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a product management professional enthusiastic about defining the current and future product line of a technology leader?
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding teams of marketing strategists to develop innovative product solutions?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and Cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an experienced Senior Enterprise Product Manager of Emerging Networks, you accelerate growth through detailed product evaluations of new and emerging network technologies. You excel at assessing products and developing proofs of concept that drive innovative initiatives. You ensure success by engaging with multiple internal teams and conducting research across primary and secondary sources to evaluate potential services or solutions. You combine your expertise with your understanding of company objectives to research market trends and evaluate innovative and unique products and solutions to enhance our product portfolio.
You effectively resolve issues by providing expert guidance and working cross-functionally with the necessary teams. You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase growth while reducing costs. You have a strong and influential enterprise-wide presence and provide guidance to multiple teams. You report directly to the Senior Director, Emerging Networks for goals and guidance.
- Competitive Salary with bonus
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Encourage company-wide excellence and success by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to deliver a superior client experience and product portfolio that satisfies the client’s current and future needs.
- Accurately Identify client needs through in-depth research of market and competitor information.
- Review product specifications and requirements to make informed recommendations on the nature and scope of product lines.
- Ensure successful product launches by appraising new product ideas and marketing programs.
- Improve brand and product awareness by evaluating the market, creating targeted marketing programs, developing promotions and recommending pricing.
- Enhance the marketing strategies for product lines through collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Influence senior management decisions through the presentation of short- and long-term product sales forecasts and analyses.
- Satisfy future client needs by partnering with product teams to provide guidance on product enhancements and upgrades.
- Five or more years of product development or product management experience
- Five or more years of experience with cable, telecommunications, software or online services
- Proficient in understanding complex, technical concepts and translating them into simplified product attributes
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze and interpret data to provide recommendations
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, competitive high-pressure environment
- Desire to understand and build technical knowledge of telecommunications products and services
- Extensive experience leading large, cross-functional teams to exceed business goals and results
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and project management software
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Seven or more years of development or management in a specific supported product line
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, technology or a related field, or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience(required)
- Master’s Degree in a related field (preferred
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.