Compliance Analyst- Spectrum Enterprise | NavisiteApply Now Date posted 06/01/2019 Requisition Number: 239707BR Location: United States - Massachusetts - Andover Area of Interest: Business Development Position Type: Full Time
- Reports to the Compliance Officer and assists with the day-to-day implementation and management of Navisite’s governance, risk and compliance initiatives.
- Provides technical support and guidance to business units affected by existing laws and regulations.
- Participates in data collection, validation and reporting as part of regular compliance activities.
- Keeps well-informed of and analyses new and pending laws and regulations.
- Researches and develops the steps needed to test and\\or monitor compliance requirements with applicable policies and procedures, in conjunction with defined and pending laws and regulations.
- Articulates risks and assess adequacy of mitigation protocols where applicable.
- Assists with fulfillment of security related questionnaires and surveys as needed.
- Manages attestion of compliance requirements, with ability to interface and coordinate activities with external audit resources as necessary.
- Provides regulatory subject matter expertise in compliance framework, solutions and requirements that are currently or reasonably expected to be used as part of solutions and services provided by their assigned business unit.
- Ensures compliance with corporate security program, policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Provides periodic compliance risk assessments, highlighting priority issues and suggested corrective actions.
- Assists with various deliverables associated with change management and other process excellence initiatives.
- Assists with other responsibilities as necessary.
- Five or more years of risk and compliance related experience
- Five or more years years of technology management related compliance experience
- Proven expertise in managing AOC programs for SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GDPR.
- History of documenting risk methodologies, maintaining risk registers, and initiating risk assessments for applicable environments
- Proven ability to identify, generate, and maintain metrics used to demonstrate relative risk and justify program growth expectations.
- Knowledge of the latest information security standards, privacy laws, and regulations to ensure compliance both with internal security policies and external compliance requirements.
- Experience using governance, risk, and compliance software is a plus.
- Experience in managing AOC programs for FedRAMP a plus.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Successful track record of working with technical internal customers both independently and concurrently to achieve business goals and meet requirements.
- Ability to communicate compliance status and risks to the Compliance Officer, in business terms, and to applicable stake holders.
- Articulates the value of security controls and their potential business Impacts.
- Advanced presentation, program management, and relationship management skills.
- Strong risk analysis, customer service, problem solving, and consulting skills.
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks concurrently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Standard Office Environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.