Enterprise Account Manager – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 05/08/2019 Requisition Number: 240954BR Location: United States - Ohio - Independence Area of Interest: Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert talented in renewal sales and winning back lost clients?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of high-capacity and fiber-based networking services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are passionate about proactively upselling services to existing clients, renewing and retaining clients and earning back former clients. You have developed a keen ability to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase business while enhancing the client experience. You excel at traveling extensively to manage your business accounts and recapture clients within a specified footprint. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with former clients to cultivate new opportunities and develop tailored product solutions highlighting product benefits.
- Develop long-term client relationships to support renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Drive the sales process by coordinating face-to-face meetings with key decision makers.
- Build an expansive network through persuasive sales calls, company visits, industry events and peers.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative and lucrative product proposals and presentations.
- Maintain an accurate client database to generate sales activity reports.
- Exceed quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Executive, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Two or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding revenue goals
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to efficiently conduct a consultative analysis and provide recommendations
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge and thrive in a team environment
- Working knowledge of computers, computer networking, internet solutions and fiber connected networks
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills
- Four or more years of B2B sales experience selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions
- Familiar with SalesForce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.