Manager, Hospitality Vertical Marketing Programs - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 06/21/2019 Requisition Number: 241923BR-2 Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Marketing, Program Management Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a creative and organized professional proficient in developing innovative marketing programs targeted at hospitality organizations?
- Can you commit to a creative and strategic position driving sales and profitable revenue growth by executing all aspects of the go-to-market strategy?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with bonuses and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
As the Marketing Manager for the Hospitality Vertical, you drive the sales cycle by managing the strategy and execution of enterprise-wide marketing initiatives and promotions. You excel at expanding brand awareness by leading the annual development and implementation of the Go-to-market (GTM) strategy for the hospitality vertical.
You combine your understanding of the current market and company objectives to identify and execute new, and manage existing, value chain relationships. You increase revenue by leading the development of a quarterly vertical business review versus target and forecast and analyzing the sales funnel and actuals for each vertical. You accelerate the sales cycle through strategic guidance and account support for request for proposal (RFP) responses. You thrive in an office environment collaborating with Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management and Strategy. You report to the Sr Director, Vertical Programs for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently working toward enhancing and simplifying the client experience.
- Be the empowering leader of marketing programs for all products and offers by managing marketing campaigns, lead generation, marketing operations and analytics, marketing technologies, customer life cycle management, brand and content and test cycles from inception through implementation.
- Initiate the sales cycle by collaborating with business leaders to determine target strategies and schedules and ensure a successful cycle through the support of client acquisition.
- Drive the sales cycle by developing, maintaining and communicating marketing programs for all targets, products offers and geographic areas.
- Flawlessly strategize and implement applicable programs and analyze campaign performance across key metrics.
- Maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness by tracking response and conversion, creating a budget, and comparing the return on investment (ROI) to cost per connect.
- Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and external research groups, industry organizations and other experts.
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through strong project management skills.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Five or more years of marketing experience
- Effective prioritization and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working with a sense of urgency
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage all phases of a large project independently and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- History of working with all levels of an organization while showing good judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Expert at making recommendations and managing and fostering change
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data to make recommendations
- Confident when presenting complex information at the executive level
- Strong attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client using honesty, integrity and ethics
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Three years of direct marketing experience
- Extensive experience developing direct marketing campaigns preferably for a subscription-based business
- History of developing scientific test matrices and executing on them flawlessly
- Analytical thinker with the ability to interpret data and continually evolve creative strategies based on key learnings
- Strong leader that encourages team members to have an extensive impact and influence within a collaborative fashion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Master’s in Business Administration (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.