Senior Manager, Mobile AnalyticsApply Now Date posted 06/19/2019 Requisition Number: 243536BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Mobile Position Type: Full Time
This role oversees the Mobile Operations and Customer Experience Team’s BI to efficiently and effectively organize and deliver high-quality products and services that align with current business needs. Assume leadership in a cross-functional team building and optimizing at the center of a fast growth, highly visible effort. Must embrace the Spectrum Mobile leadership principles to actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify operations and enhance the mobile customer experience
Responsible for overseeing the business analysis activities to ensure departmental needs are addressed and solutions are implemented. Serves as the liaison between the various business operations functional groups impacted by a particular initiative. This role requires expert level understanding of the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and recommends solutions to improve general business processes and planning. Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as an understanding of the organization’s systems and capabilities.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Ensure complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies, business risks, risk mitigators that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of proof of concepts, new products, services, processes and/or support technologies
- Work with business stakeholders to analyze business operations and recommend solutions to align individual business functions with organizational goals
- Manage the creation and/or create reports, charts, graphs and presentations to aid in proposing new strategies for successful business changes.
- Automate existing manually generated standard reports to increase the cadence and make them more real-time (e.g. returns analysis)
- Develop project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs
- Analyze external market dynamics and other data sources to assess trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations to management, via understanding of the business model and the information available for analysis
- May make recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Provide guidance and management advice that has a large impact on cost, efficiency, compliance, service, and quality
- Serve as a strategic advisor to leadership on performance/results
- Manage high performing teams by leading, developing, training and providing effective coaching to attract and foster talent.
- Perform other duties as requested
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Develop expert level understanding in Spectrum Mobile data flows (understanding which systems are the source for various types of data required for reporting) and library metrics
- Develop an advanced understanding of key mobile industry metrics and a perspective on KPI benchmarks
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to effectively present information to management
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to make decisions and work collaboratively with others to solve problems
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to think strategically and anticipate future trends, needs and expectations
- Superb knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
Related Work Experience
6-7 years of Business Analyst experience
3+ years of management experience
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.