Manager, Advanced Advertising Sales (Digital)Apply Now Date posted 07/03/2019 Requisition Number: 244450BR-4 Location: United States - Ohio - Warren Area of Interest: Account Management, Ad Sales, Market Research, Marketing, Sales Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach is looking for a dynamic Manager, Advanced Advertising Sales to inspire and drive Digital revenue in our Youngstown / Cleveland, OH media market. Can be based in either location, but will need to work in both offices.
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. Driven by data, we offer customized, advanced advertising solutions utilizing national and local cable networks, Digital advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research, and award-winning creative services.
The Advanced Advertising Manager will be responsible for business development and driving sales for Local digital business and Advanced Advertising campaigns. They will serve as the Digital Sales Champion. Will develop and manage strategy as well as, the go-to-market plan for Digital solutions within the local market. Assists with prospecting strategies in partnership with Local Sales Managers and Account Executives. Supports LSM’s and AE’s by attending sales presentations and assisting in Digital sales proposals. They will work with market managers and Account Executives to identify key accounts and growth categories for digital opportunities.
Will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the Advanced Advertising platform matches the demands of the marketplace.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Manager, Advanced Advertising serves as a Digital Sales Champion developing and driving revenue growth for Digital and Advanced Advertising media sales.
- Responsible for driving Digital revenue across Local and Regional sales teams and developing new business opportunities.
- Products and platforms sold include but are not limited to OTT/Streaming, VOD, Search, Online Video and Display.
- Serve as an expert on the state of Digital Media and Advanced Advertising concepts. Will follow trends, emerging technology, competitive landscape, etc. and communicate complex topics to the agency/advertiser community.
- Provide marketplace, customer feedback and requirements on emerging Digital and Advanced Advertising trends to Product, Sales Planning, Production, Operations, Marketing, and Account Planning. Must be able to articulate challenges and be proactive about recommending solutions with the purpose of driving sales.
- Assist in campaign management and execution of existing campaigns in coordination with planning and operations teams. Provide insight into future needs.
- This position requires the ability to interact professionally with various groups and organizations.
- Must be able to develop a strong knowledge base of products, features, and services and understand how our customers use them.
- Willing to travel frequently, based on client needs
- Digital Sales experience required, traditional and television media sales experience a plus
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to prioritize and complete specifics tasks effectively.
- Must develop strong relationships with buyers, divisional staff, operations, and agencies.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Related Work Experience
Leadership experience (2 + yrs)
Proven track record of business development (2 + yrs)
Digital or Advanced Advertising Sales Experience (2 + yrs)
Expertise in advanced advertising, data-driven media, programmatic media and digital advertising (2+ yrs)
- Frequently travels
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.