Senior Project Manager - Spectrum MobileApply Now Date posted 07/08/2019 Requisition Number: 244592BR Location: United States - Missouri - Kansas City Area of Interest: Customer Operations, Project Management, Strategic Planning Position Type: Full Time
Responsible for leading all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and serves as the main point of contact for those projects. Takes projects end to end from original concept through final implementation. Monitors and drives project performance by implementing project management best practices.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through implementation for projects. Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
Prepares preliminary and end result costing analysis for project teams, Project Leadership or department leadership.
Develops options and recommendations to drive critical decisions.
Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
Serves as a resource to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes.
Performs other duties as requested.
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
- A strong project management background is required, including a minimum of 3-5 years’ of experience working in a top consulting capacity (i.e. Accenture, Bain, McKinsey)
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person , on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum preferred
Related Work Experience Number Of Years
Project management 5+
Some travel required
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.