Web Analytics Implementation Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 07/15/2019 Requisition Number: 245163BR-2 Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Information Technology Services, Technical Operations Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a detail-oriented web and marketing technology leader skilled at technical analytics implementations?
- Can you commit to a leadership position managing the Adobe Analytics, DTM, Launch, GTM and Google Analytics platform?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Content Manager of Technical Analytics Implementation, you accelerate company growth through decisive leadership of the Web and Marketing Technology team. You are passionate about maximizing the department by serving as the implementation process owner for the Adobe Analytics, DTM, Launch, GTM and Google Analytics platforms.
You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase growth while reducing marketing costs. You successfully complete projects through team collaboration and the coordination of resources. You thrive in an office environment and travel as needed to complete company objectives. You report directly to the Solutions Architect for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Discover web and marketing insights by implementing all functional capabilities of Adobe Analytics, DTM, Launch, GRM and Google Analytics.
- Improve web and marketing efforts by following end-to-end architecture and implementing analytics platforms and individual analytics improvement projects.
- Enhance data quality by validating and troubleshooting information as needed.
- Influence architecture and business processes by providing analytics and data technology and functional through leadership.
- Maximize the department by leading hands-on tagging and collaboration with teams of developers and analysts.
- Promote future success by learning and developing advanced marketing technology and VOC platform management.
- Communicate with senior leadership by developing custom reports using Adobe Analytics and Report Builder
- Track record of creating and following measurements plans, BRDs, SDRs, technical specifications, variable mapping and quality assurance documentation
- Proven experience as the technical lead in implementation and support of Adobe Analytics, Data Workbench, Google Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM), Target, Audience Manager and other analytics and data platforms
- Expertise and hands-on development experience with Adobe Analytics
- Experience with key features of Adobe Analytics including visitor ID service, eVars, s.props, success events, merchandising variables, VISTA rules, SAINT Classifications, raw data feeds, pathing/fallout, segmentation and marketing channels
- Administration experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Familiar with VOC, heat mapping, session replay platform and data management
- History of implementing analytics on native mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Proficient in analytics and tagging quality insurance processes and managing analytics tags with a tag manager such as Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, or GTM
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of Adobe Analytics to make sense of online behavior data including pathing analysis, cohort analysis, segmentation, sequential segmentation and analysis, e-commerce product variables, merchandising variables, SAINT Classifications, rules, attributions and virtual report suites
- Understanding of digital marketing, advertising concepts and terms and common web and e-commerce metrics and definitions
- Knowledge of web and mobile development frameworks and languages
- Adept at explaining web analytics data collection methods, processing and reporting to train others
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Proven track record of assessing a problem and determining an effective course of action with sustainable solutions
- Exposure to web diagnostic tools like Adobe Digital Pulse Debugger, Developer tool, Omnibug, Charles Proxy or Firebug
- Knowledgeable of Agile development methodology
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Three or more years of experience working with SQL databases and BusinessObjects reporting tools
- Five or more years of web analytics with clickstream experience implementing web analytics using Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Google Analytics or any other web analytics tool
- Ten or more years of relevant technical experience in digital marketing, consulting or media
- Willingness and desire to learn and teach
- Experience authoring, editing and presenting technical and business requirements and marketing briefs
- History of working with and managing distributed teams including off-shore members and digital agencies
- Active participation in analytics and other Adobe and Google communities
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Data mining skills using Python R, SQL, SPSS or SAS
- History of managing native and API integrations of analytics and marketing tag implementations
- Track record of setting up and managing data feeds into Adobe Analytics
- Ability to work independently and in a group with minimal directions from senior leadership
- Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, Marketo, Eloqua or SalesForce certifications (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.