Strategic Account Manager, Hospitality - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 07/15/2019 Requisition Number: 244888BR-1 Location: United States - Kentucky - Louisville Area of Interest: Account Management, Sales Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused sales account manager familiar with the needs of hospitality organizations?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position managing and developing restaurants, hotels and other hospitality accounts?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
As a Strategic Account Manager, achieving client satisfaction through dedicated account management is at the center of your daily focus. You have strong persuasive abilities that cater to the complex technology and communications needs of hospitality organizations. You are passionate about proactively managing and simplifying client operations in order to ensure long-term retention. You possess a keen ability for continuously evaluating a client’s networking capabilities and recommending technologies for improvement. You excel at traveling extensively to retain business accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Enterprise Strategic Sales Manager for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Be an effective member of the sales team by achieving or exceeding monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Advocate for clients within their fast-growing business and develop tailored product solutions highlighting product benefits.
- Foster long-term client relationships through face-to-face meetings while being mindful of renewal opportunities, new services and upsell potential.
- Elicit new revenue streams by creating and presenting client product proposals that align with their needs.
- Maintain an accurate client database to ensure reliable service and accurate sales activity reports.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations and conversations with C-Level executives and key decision makers.
- Ensure state and federal compliances by establishing data control procedures and working with regulatory agencies.
- Uphold quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with Account Executives, Sales Support, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Simplify the account collection process by assisting with fund acquisitions.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Five or more years of experience with strategic sales or account management with a proven sales record
- Five or more years of telecommunications experience with advanced voice and data networking such as PRI/SIP and LAN/WAN
- History of quickly learning knowledge and applying that knowledge in a team environment
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change with shifting priorities
- History of conducting consultative analysis and quickly providing recommendations
- Skilled at identifying and cultivating market opportunities
- Coachable with a proven ability to work independently
- Familiar with SalesForce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience working in or working with hospitality organizations
- Analytical mindset and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.