Spectrum Retention SupervisorApply Now Date posted 08/15/2019 Requisition Number: 245718BR Location: United States - Michigan - Walker Area of Interest: Customer Service, Retail, Sales Position Type: Full Time
The Retention Department is seeking a results-driven Retention Supervisor with a strong sales background, a customer centric mindset and strong time management and organizational skills. The Inbound Retention Supervisor will lead the day-to-day management of an Inbound Retention Team of 8-10 Inbound Retention Specialists.
Essential Job Functions:
- Effectively coach, motivate, lead and inspire retention specialists to achieve and surpass individual saves and sales quotas.
- Develop employees by identifying strengths and areas of opportunity
- Monitor and score calls and provide coaching and feedback
- Coach employees on sales/saves performance
- Track reporting and results
- Manage attendance and the Kronos timesheet process
- Complete monthly performance one-on-ones
- Facilitate team meetings and huddles
- Measure performance metrics and reporting
- Interviews, selects and trains new hire employees
- Communicates department goals and objectives
- Demonstrates leadership across all functional areas of the call center
- Ensures team is adhering to schedule in order to meet service level objectives
- Leads by example and ensures the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Possesses a passion for the customer and the desire to retain them
- Has a heart for the retention specialists and desires to develop the team
- Analyzes trends and reporting
- Creates a positive, professional and fun environment
- Inspires team to perform through creative incentives and contests.
- Manages scorecard process and provides employee feedback based on results
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong awareness of competitive pricing, offers, and packages in the marketplace
- Completes annual performance reviews and presents to employees
- Must be able to lead by example and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Strong sales experience preferred with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to provide effective coaching and feedback on effective rebuttals and second attempts in order to coach during the sales/saves process.
- Customer-centric mentality
- Passion for the customer
- Ability to operate a computer and use basic programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong Problem solving ability
- Self-motivator - upbeat and with a high energy level
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Ideal Candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a call center environment with a focus on sales and customer service.
- A college degree is preferred
- Office environment
- Variable hours; may include weekends, holidays, and split days off
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.