Sr. Release Analyst – OpsApply Now Date posted 10/15/2019 Requisition Number: 245857BR Location: United States - Missouri - Maryland Heights Area of Interest: Billing Operations, Customer Operations Position Type: Full Time
Design, recommend, and implement solutions to business problems to assist management, leadership, and end users meet business goals in various operational areas within the Company.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
Produce detailed analysis, documentation, and recommendations to management and leadership regarding business problems, business improvement, and business performance.
Gather, analyze, refine, validate, document and maintain complex systems requirements for all opportunity to cash order flow activities for all lines of business (video, data, voice) for residential and commercial services.
Analyze system interdependencies, system requirements, risks, and risk mitigators that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products, services, processes and/or support technologies. This includes assessing and communicating impacts of systems changes and/or outages to the business.
Define, document, implement and track related systems rules/policies/configurations.
Understand business processes/functions supported by existing process enablers vs. manual.
Recommend and support implementation and business process redesign business processes where applicable to leverage available or new technologies/capabilities.
Provides business process design and documentation supporting Charter strategic product initiatives.
Provides business process design and documentation for strategic new technology initiatives.
Documents process flows using the appropriate process modeling tools.
Participates in process requirements planning and validation thru operational testing to ensure plan changes meet business sponsor needs.
Function as the liaison between the Business Analysts and the technical support personnel such as IT/OSS/Billing/3rd Party suppliers DBAs, developers, integrators, etc. to properly interpret and deliver to the technical specifications.
Perform other duties as required
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to define key performance indicators / metrics
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to use personal computer & software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
- Cross-functional management skills
- Knowledge of process and project management
- Knowledge of general accounting and billing procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
- 5 years Systems analysis experience
- 5 years Software development and implementation experience
- 3-4 years of Project management experience
- 3-4 years of Telecommunications experience
- Office environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.