Senior Sales Tools & App Analyst – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 09/08/2019 Requisition Number: 246328BR Location: United States - Missouri - St Louis Area of Interest: Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
What you will do
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations leaders to identify tool and technology enhancements. Review data and processes for root cause analysis. Evaluate alternatives and recommends solutions.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and interface with IT organization to determine best-case application configuration and design.
- Review and approve project documents to include functional/non-functional requirements, functional design documents, data flows and diagrams, test plans and process documents.
- Review vendor solutions, assess impacts and document benefits for Sales, Marketing and Sales Support teams.
- Support Salesforce case requests by assessing, anticipating impacts and determining solutions.
- Perform gap analysis on Client Relationship Management data, document findings and provide recommendations based off of data analysis.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and conduct a post-launch assessment.
- Perform system administrator functions for Client Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce and other sales tools
- Drive adoption of sales tools and develop a roadmap of enhancements based on user feedback and business needs.
- Work on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader. Responsible for effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Assist team with day-to-day project management, create and generate reports in Customer Relationship Management database and other operational systems and tools, maintains internal web page permissions and content.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to quickly identify business problems and engineer effective solutions
- Ability to analyze and interpret data into actionable work activity
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working calmly, quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate and communicate data and complex information in a clear easy-to-understand manner with all levels of management
- Ability to create business and functional requirements, use and test cases, and project plans
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and SharePoint
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Five years of project management experience in an IT environment
- Five years of business analysis and requirements writing experience
- Four years of experience as a System Administrator
- Five years of experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM platform
- Four years of CSG or other billing system experience
- Three years of experience with Sharepoint
- Three years of telecommunication experience
- System administrator experience making configuration type changes and user profile updates.
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science or a related field or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)
- Salesforce Administrator certified or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Business Analyst certification or successful completion of a recognized BA curriculum (preferred)
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (preferred)
- Business and functional writing certification or successful completion of a recognized writing curriculum (preferred)
- Office environment
- Occasional travel
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.