Manager, Business & Application Analysis - Systems Readiness TestingApply Now Date posted 12/03/2019 Requisition Number: 246856BR-1 Location: United States - California - Cerritos Area of Interest: Administrative Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a detail-oriented people leader passionate about motivating a team that assesses, captures and documents user needs into detailed business and technical requirements?
- Can you commit to a position enhancing the business serving as a liaison between business operations groups impacted by specific initiatives?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the direction of a technology leader?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and Cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
As the Manager of Business and Application Analysis, you focus on maintaining continuous operations through decisive management of a team of high performing Business and Systems Analysts. You excel at assessing, capturing and documenting user needs and turning them into detailed business and technical requirements. You analyze business and system activities using expert knowledge of our operations, networking products and capabilities. Combining your technical expertise and understanding of the business, you swiftly address and resolve business issues.
You propel business growth by serving as a liaison between business operations groups impacted by a particular initiative such as new products, services, processes, regulations or support technologies. You are passionate about implementing solutions that drive growth while enhancing the client experience. You thrive in an office position and travel to support projects when necessary. You report directly to the Director of Systems Integration and Enterprise PM/Process Engineering/Billing for goals, guidance, and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan as an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Be an inspiring leader for a team of cross-functional analysts by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Identify issues that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products, services, processes or support technologies through a detailed analysis of system interdependencies, requirements, risks and risk mitigators.
- Alert senior leadership to the positive and negative impacts of system changes or outages to the business.
- Support all aspects of integration by ensuring the installation of new products and services, regulatory requirements, tools, technologies and markets into existing operations.
- Mitigate risks for the delivery of new products, services, processes or support technologies by ensuring a complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies and business risks.
- Ensure project accuracy by documenting, designing and implementing all defined business rules and policies.
- Fully optimize production by leveraging technology ensuring automated and manual process enablers are working and redesigning processes where applicable.
- Supervise the translation of high-level business requirements into functional specifications and then translation to technical specs.
- Improve established processes by developing and maintaining a library of functions and specifications via Change Management processes.
- Interpret and deliver the functional specifications of projects to impacted business units and other supporting organizations, including IT, Billing and third-party vendors.
- Achieve project goals by aligning operational strategies and technical solutions, complying with all defined business policies and documenting and implementing designs.
- Carry out additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Three or more years of telecommunications experience
- Five years of project management experience
- Five or more years of business operations analysis experience
- Proven track record of analyzing and interpreting data while quickly identifying business problems and opportunities
- History of managing projects simultaneously while defining key performance indicators and metrics
- Confident when documenting, preparing and presenting data-driven technical information to C-level executives and decision-makers
- Deadline-driven with the ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Demonstrated initiative to accomplish job duties while using good judgment
- Effective prioritization and organization skills with a strong ability to manage cross-functionally and motivate others
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Knowledge of process and project management
- Familiar with general accounting and billing procedures
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Prior experience as a supervisor or people leader – employee coaching and development skills
- Able to problem solve by identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to execute against changing priorities
- In-depth knowledge of Siebel, Configure Price Quote (CPQ), and Salesforce
- Familiar with translating business and functional requirements into effective test plans
- Knowledge of SQL database
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.