Sales Enablement Manager – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 09/18/2019 Requisition Number: 244423BR-2 Location: United States - Ohio - Cleveland Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services, Strategic Planning Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
What you will do
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Improve sales metrics through the consistent execution of a fact-based process that focuses on key performance indicators, initiating sales training classes, new hire ramp planning, participating on sales calls and in driving understanding and adoption of key sales strategies on an ongoing daily basis.
- Support the ongoing development of the sales organization. This includes coaching Managers and front lines sales teams on how to prospect, qualify, pursue, sell and close sales with prospects and active customers in a team, 1-on-1 or in the field environments.
- Demonstrate how to efficiently and effectively utilize all sales tools and processes provided by Spectrum Enterprise.
- Prepare new sales representatives by conducting an orientation to the sales process, developing individual coaching plans, providing resources and assistance and scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- Prepare reports and coaching strategies based on call and sales actives
- Provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales.
- Communicate changes in products, promotions, pricing, campaigns and procedures.
- Fully understand and be able to articulate all Spectrum Enterprise products and the respective “Value Added” propositions and Sales Methodology, develop a pertinant sales training curriculum and deliver training in coordination with Corporate L&D.
- Attend and coach ‘In the Field’ on client sales calls, providing real-time coaching and support, as well as individual and team strategy sessions.
- Plan, coordinate, evaluate, monitor and grow sales through team activity as well as territory and account management and increased employee commitment and competence in order to grow revenue and market share.
- Manage and track all aspects of New Hire (Sales and Sales Leadership) performance against ‘Ramp Objectives’.
- Work closely with Sales Leadership on analysis of both tenured and non-tenured sales personnel by sales channel as well as plan to increase performance.
- Establish and maintain Sales Development Certifications as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Industry experience in technology, telecommunications or internet-based services preferred.
- Proven track record of success in growing and defending the business in a competitive environment to Midmarket and Enterprise level clients.
- Ability to motivate and train
- Solid Knowledge of the sales process and enterprise Sales methodology, SalesForce, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in curriculum design and development;
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills, comfortable and skilled presenting to large groups, senior leadership, clients or one on one sales coaching sessions.
- Business acumen and high degree of professionalism commensurate with routinely attending face-to-face meetings with external prospects and customers.
- Five or more years of successful commercial strategic sales experience
- Two or more years of sales management and training development
- Experience managing a sales team
- Telecommunications and cable experience
- Network and solutions sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)
- Office environment, some travel
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.