Data and Attribution Analyst - MediaApply Now Date posted 12/31/2019 Requisition Number: 248186BR Location: United States - New York - New York City Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Business Development, Market Research, Research and Development, Strategic Planning Position Type: Full Time
- Addressable campaign data and attribution support for Advanced Advertising Sales team
- Subject matter expert in our data capabilities and the value proposition of our data partners
- Subject matter expert in our targeting and reporting methodologies
- Cross functional liaison working closely with Sales, Planning, Data, Research and Marketing teams
- Work closely with data and research team for campaign specific needs and requests
- Manage targeting and attribution fees, financial reporting, cost of sale analysis related to data pricing
- Manage timeline for audience profile sign off, ingestion and campaign launch
- Quality control management for campaign integration and specialization
- Manage end to end attribution process (i.e. exposure files calendar, end of campaign reports delivery, attribution windows etc.)
- Work with Client Services team on post campaign story and analytics
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 years of experience in advanced advertising addressable landscape
- Familiar in working with major advertising data partners
- Background in statistical analysis and media analytics
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales team members and other support functions is critical.
- Understanding of the Advanced Advertising and Digital landscape
- Collaborative mindset, ready to work with multiple departments
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.