Video Product Analyst - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 11/30/2019 Requisition Number: 248690BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Product Management, Product Support Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a talented product analyst skilled at identifying trends and guiding critical improvement decisions?
- Can you commit to role improving and redesigning our product line to meet client needs?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
This position is responsible for conducting business analysis activities around our current Enterprise Video solutions to identify business problems and propose business solutions. This role provides a complete analysis of the current operational impacts of our existing product set and identify process gaps. The Product Analyst acts as a liaison between Product Management and technical and operational support groups impacted by new and existing products such as Engineering, IT and Client Operations. The ideal candidate possesses knowledge of each group's technical capabilities, systems, processes and capacity and applies that knowledge to translate the business or user needs into business requirements and possible solutions that can be executed within the constraints of the project and the organization.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience
- Gather, analyze, refine, validate, document and maintain complex data for the Spectrum Enterprise Video product portfolio and help with analyzing market trends in the hospitality, health care and university verticals.
- Create and maintain discrete trending dashboards for consumption by the working with the team and the executive team.
- Perform data mining and analysis in support of process definitions for the purpose of identifying opportunities for process improvement and an improved client experience.
- Model and forecast business trends based on historical data sets and planned product changes or feature launches.
- Exhibit a proficiency with third-party reporting system and serve as the primary licensed seat holder and the day to day vendor liaison for third-party reporting systems.
- Support product and feature launches with data analysis and presentation that reflects the client’s experience and usage of the new product or feature.
- Identify data gaps and researches methods to fill these gaps and makes recommendations to business line for gap funding.
- Apply lessons learned to new projects to ensure continuous operational improvement in developing, implementing, and launching new products.
- Three or more years of business analysis experience
- Expert analytical and interpretation skills with the ability to define key performance indicators and metrics
- Confidence when documenting, preparing and conducting data-driven presentations
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Quick learner that can become a subject matter expert on multiple databases and reporting tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills
- Effective clear, straightforward communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Cross-functional working skills with the ability to make decisions, solve problems and show good judgment while working under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, engineering, math or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.