Major Account Executive in Healthcare – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 09/12/2019 Requisition Number: 249103BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert familiar with the needs of healthcare organizations?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding hospitals, clinics, and healthcare providers through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships within named accounts to develop client-centric product solutions.
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals and benefits that align with their needs.
- Maximize sales through the conceptualization and implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target contacts for product portfolios.
- Self-generate leads by building a network through referrals, prospecting calls, trade shows and peers while maintaining an accurate client database.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations and conversations with C-Level executives including Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technical Officer (CTO).
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Management team, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Five or more years of telecommunications business-to-business (B2B) sales experience with a proven record meeting a $5,000 monthly quota at the C-Suite
- Experience working in or with the healthcare industry
- Proficient in LAN, WAN, high-capacity networks, fiber networks
- Strong network building, negotiation and closing skills
- Confidence when presenting technical information to C-suite executives
- Ability to conduct consultative analysis and quickly provide recommendations
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge in a team environment
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and the availability to travel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Five or more years of experience selling data, voice and video solutions
- Analytical and deadline-driven with the ability to manage change in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Experience in B2B and telephone sales including prospecting calls
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Analytical and coachable with a proven ability to work independently
- Familiar with the Spectrum Enterprise product suite and culture
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.