Manager, Sales Enablement Strategic & National – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 09/12/2019 Requisition Number: 249069BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Development, Enterprise Sales Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience working in field sales or alongside sales teams in a sales enablement role. This person will have developed on-demand training and LMS-style strategies to increase adoption and influence sales behaviors. This person should be an excellent presenter capable of developing and delivering both in-person and on-demand sales presentations. We’re looking for a team-player who brings a “whatever it takes” attitude to succeed.
This role will reside in the Sales Enablement team and will work directly with peers on the enablement team, sales leaders, and subject matter experts to strategize the design and management of on-demand learning solutions for sales and partner organizations. This position will report to the Director of Sales Enablement.
What you will do
- Deliver comprehensive sales enablement programs that reinforce sales strategy and align with business and sales volume and revenue goals.
- Develop short and long term learning experience for the sales organization by role and title.
- Work with regional and national leadership teams to plan and implement the sales enablement strategies, tactical prioritization, and implementation approach as defined.
- Responsible for creating sales playbooks, standardized gap training and working with the HR learning organization to develop sales training and content.
- Develop and maintain effective reporting systems to keep management engaged and accountable for sales training.
- Provide regular updates on key sales enhancing programs to Senior Sales leadership including recurring reporting as well as written and oral presentations.
- Partner with the HR training/learning teams to ensure implementation and integration of existing training materials and any newly developed sales enhancing initiatives.
- Experience with developing on-demand strategies for increased learning
- Strong knowledge of sales strategies and procedures and experience in training theories as they relate to skills building, adult learning, transfer of knowledge and change management.
- Experience working with sales and subject matter experts (SMEs) preferably in a communications company
- Must offer creativity for the deployment of training initiatives linked to business outcomes
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ideally experience collaborating with sales managers and direct sales teams
- Pro-active problem-solver who anticipates and addresses problems before they arise and works cross-departmentally to deliver holistic enablement content.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Five or more years of Sales Training experience
- Employee management experience
- Project management experience
- Sales Enablement experience
- Telephony or data industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience
- Cable industry or telecommunications experience
- Office work environment
- Moderate travel
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.