National Account Manager – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 09/13/2019 Requisition Number: 249219BR Location: United States - Michigan - Farmington Hills Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused sales expert familiar with the benefits of Spectrum Enterprise’s services?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding clients through the selection of voice, data and video services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
You are passionate about proactively acquiring and managing new enterprise accounts and converting them into long-term clients. You possess a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase sales while enhancing the client experience. You feel comfortable traveling extensively to acquire and manage accounts within an assigned portfolio. You report directly to National Account Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Be an impactful member of the National and Carrier sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships within named agencies to develop client-centric product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Entice clients through comprehensive account management and face-to-face consultative needs analysis, and proposal creation being mindful of opportunities for new services, renewals and upsell potential.
- Improve sales through the conceptualization and implementation of a strategic sales plan which identifies target markets, industries and contacts for product portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate client database while building a network through referrals, prospecting calls, trade shows and peers.
- Qualify leads through requests of site surveys and the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations and conversations with C-Level executives and key decision-makers.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with Sales Support, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Eight or more years of telecommunications sales experience with a proven record exceeding monthly goals at the C-Suite level
- Strong network building, negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Knowledgeable of LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber networks
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change with shifting priorities
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge in a team environment
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel regularly
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field, or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.