Manager, Inside Sales – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 12/26/2019 Requisition Number: 249974BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Business Development, Sales Position Type: Full Time
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
What you will do:
- Apply constructive and supportive coaching techniques in the leading of Account Representatives to achieve or exceed sales targets in their area of sales accountability
- Instill a Sales Activity focus within the sales team, driving and monitoring the sales behaviors that result in successful sales goal attainment
- Oversee daily sales team activities, including training, motivating, and developing a cohesive team atmosphere
- Develop and maintain an effective sales organization through on-going selection and training of qualified sales professionals
- Conduct regular sales staff meetings to take advantage of sales coaching opportunities
- Attend sales calls as required
- Provide weekly sales summaries and reports to Sales leadership
- Assign high priority clients and develop business with significant long-term potential
- Perform special projects and act upon long-term business building opportunities as assigned
- Three years of sales leadership experience managing business accounts and sales teams, or an equivalent combination of work and education experience
- Ability to supervise personnel and manage office procedures
- Ability to organize, implement and maintain sales goals
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record in locations where driving is required
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong experience utilizing CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Working knowledge of data and cable industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience (preferred)
- Travel as required
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.