Regional Channel Sales Manager Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 10/04/2019 Requisition Number: 250553BR Location: United States - Alabama - Birmingham Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a growth-motivated sales professional with expertise in expanding digital services through channel sales and building partnerships?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales role improving partner results by supporting the sales of our voice, data and video services to their clients?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an impactful member of the Business Class commercial sales team by achieving or exceeding monthly data, voice and video revenue goals.
- Initiate the sales process by conducting a consultative needs analysis with prospective partner and sales channel clients and providing product solutions to meet their needs.
- Drive the sales process through an understanding of the communication needs of small-to-medium and large business accounts and designing partner-centric solutions.
- Entice partners and sales channel clients by crafting informative sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients via telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events.
- Ensure a successful sales cycle through requests for site surveys to determine serviceability to include the submission of a return-on-investment (ROI) to senior leadership.
- Maintain an accurate client database to provide regular reports to senior leadership.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated pre- and post-sale efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Five or more years of sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding goals
- Extensive knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task in a team environment with shifting priorities
- Quick learner with the ability to apply that knowledge
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record and availability to travel
- Interpersonal communicator with strong written and spoken English skills
- Five or more years of sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding goals selling data, Voice or Video solutions
- Proven history of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience with C-level decision-makers
- Experience calling on agent channel partners
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.