Enterprise Billing Assurance Analyst IIIApply Now Date posted 10/30/2019 Requisition Number: 252182BR Location: United States - Florida - Riverview Area of Interest: Customer Operations, Finance and Accounting Position Type: Full Time
Billing Assurance Organization. This role utilizes all billing platforms (ICOMS, CSG, and Custom Call) available in specific markets in conjunction with the various instances of the Salesforce CRM. This role is responsible for the daily billing support processes including but not limited to account reconciliation, case resolution, account adjustments, audits and process improvements.
This position does not have any direct reports.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance of operations reporting, metrics and audits
- Perform complex reconciliations/audits between multiple Salesforce.com platforms
- Perform billing functions within multiple billing platforms (ICOMS, CSG, Custom Call)
- Work closely with department leads in other areas to determine needs and format/design of requested data, to meet user needs, whether clearly specified or only implied
- Assist junior analysts as needed or when directed by manager
- Participate in the research and recommendation of new tools, techniques, and methods as they apply
- Create, update and maintain any necessary requirements and technical documentation
- Create, update and maintain key metric reports, daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Measure process adherence with detail reports
- Identify, document and apply business rules to data sets and reports in order to create data integrity across the divisions
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of SQL using SQL Server, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, SEQUEL Viewpoint, Aqua Data Studio and other multiple query systems
- Advanced Visio and Excel knowledge (pivot tables, formula usage, forms)
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM UI
- Ability to provide excellent user support within billing systems and Salesforce CRM
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Project, Access, etc.)
- Ability to interact and communicate proficiently with peers, clients and other professionals
- Ability to work independently and within a Team environment
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal supervision and adapt to changes in structure and work priorities
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication stills
- Must possess a strong work ethic and ability prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and goals with firm deadlines
- Position requires flexible work schedule
- Ability to lead live demonstrations
- Intermediate knowledge of CSG, ICOMS and Custom Call billing systems
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science is preferred. Certified Salesforce Admin (ADM 201 or 231 required. Certirfied Salesforce Advanced Adminstator (ADM 211 or 301) preferred.
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Relevant work experience 4+
CSG, ICOMS and Custom Call experience 3+
Salesforce.com CRM (Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Components,
Controllers, Data Loader, Big Machines, Conga, DocuSign and other
related technologies 3+
Communications industry experience preferred 3+
Open Office environment
Limited travel required
Sitting for long periods of time
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.