Digital Account Coordinator - MediaApply Now Date posted 10/30/2019 Requisition Number: 251793BR Location: United States - Wisconsin - Madison Area of Interest: Account Management, Ad Sales, Marketing, Sales Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
This position is critical to providing regional post-sale digital campaign management supporting Account Executives and Account Planners. This position will monitor high priority digital campaigns to ensure the campaign elements are received and executed as intended. This individual will ensure accuracy and communicate with the ad operations and product management about optimization, resolve any concerns around campaign implementation, technology pacing and performance. This individual will provide post-campaign reporting and analysis to the sales department as well as serve as a cross functional liaison; owning the relationship between Sales and the fulfillment, finance and operations teams. For standard campaign management troubleshooting, analysis and coordination, the Digital Sales Coordinator will also serve as a point of escalation for Local Account Coordinators and Account Executives to cross-functional departments.
Key Digital Responsibilities:
- Campaign management for priority accounts
- Serve as expert on digital products and campaign implementation; answering questions and concerns for local account planners and AE’s
- Oversee regional campaign performance and quality assurance. Auditing campaigns to ensure order accuracy, proper traffic implementation, reporting delivery, pacing and that user engagement is aligned with expectations.
- Liaison with Ad Operations, the product team, and yield management to institute optimization tactics and campaign compliance as well as communicate changes, enhancements, and progress to AE’s and clients where necessary.
- Manage reporting for priority accounts and deliver post campaign analytics
- Serve as point of escalation for digital concerns around campaign planning, inventory forecasting, best practices, and optimization
- Coordinate with product teams on new product rollouts and product enhancements to ensure that all support teams are ready and aware of new product capabilities
- Audit high priority orders to ensure that all necessary paperwork is submitted for cross functional teams.
- Coordinate with finance to ensure that priority account deal terms are met to ensure appropriate billing (ie co-op requirements, 1st party reporting etc.) for high priority campaigns
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure correct fulfillment, tagging strategy has been implemented and provide optimization strategy according KPI’s
- Account Executive and client communication when necessary regarding order modification
- Monitor accounts and review with Account Planner and Pricing/Inventory if campaigns are not delivering/pacing
- Develop training and process improvements for Account Coordinators
- Prior experience in Advertising Sales, digital campaign management, ad sales traffic or Sales Assistant is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills and an excellent attention to details is required.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales team members and other support functions is critical.
- The Account Coordinator needs to be able to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Understanding of the digital product landscape
- Experience reviewing digital advertising campaign performance and execution
- Collaborative mindset, ready to work with multiple departments
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required; any experience in software similar to our sales support packages preferred.
- Proficiency in DCM, OAS or similar advertising technology as well as familiarity with ad tracking and performance metrics platforms is also preferred.
1+ years Sales Experience
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.