Marketing Manager, Smart Cities - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 10/31/2019 Requisition Number: 252254BR-1 Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Marketing Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a creative and organized marketing professional proficient in developing innovative marketing programs?
- Can you commit to a position guiding all aspects of campaigns and public events including coordination with third party vendors?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
As a key member of the Smart Cities marketing team, you will work with the Smart Cities team to drive the client life cycle process by serving in a cross-functional role that manages multiple marketing functions. These functions include marketing campaigns, lead generation, internal and external event management, marketing operations and analytics, content delivery, client life cycle management, brand and content and test cycles from inception through implementation. You excel at supporting the partner ecosystem and partner program execution including contracts and management of the overall partner initiatives.
You propel business through the development of enticing strategic multi-channel campaigns and assisting sales teams with identification and response to requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs). You have an aptitude for planning, managing and executing public events including third party vendors and taking a leadership role to ensure successful execution including follow up and touchpoints with attendees in accordance with company standards. You report to the Senior Director of Smart Cities for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care/ Special Needs Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently working toward enhancing and simplifying the client experience.
- Contribute to the marketing programs for all Smart Cities solutions by engaging with the Smart Cities team on marketing campaigns, lead generation, marketing operations and analytics, marketing technologies, customer life cycle management, brand and content and test cycles from inception through implementation.
- Initiate the sales cycle by collaborating with business leaders to determine target strategies, focus and schedules and ensure a successful cycle through support of client acquisition.
- Drive the sales cycle by developing, maintaining and communicating marketing programs for all targets, products offers and geographic areas.
- Flawlessly strategize and implement applicable programs and analyze campaign performance across key metrics.
- Maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness by tracking response and conversion, creating a budget, and comparing return on investment (ROI) to cost per connect.
- Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and external research groups, industry organizations and other experts.
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through strong project management skills.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Five or more years of Marketing experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at one time
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to manage all phases of a large project from beginning to end with sufficient autonomy
- Ability to work well with people from all levels of the organization, many different disciplines and varying degrees of technical and business experience
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to manage and foster change
- Ability to conduct formal presentations to all levels of management on issues or findings in assigned areas or subjects
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to make recommendations based on analysis and expertise
- Honesty, integrity and ethics
- Knowledge of cable television, high speed Internet and phone products and services preferred
- Strong attention to detail balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Highly developed capacity for teamwork and a strong focus on the customer
- Penchant to work with a sense of urgency
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; proficient in other desktop applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, SEO and website creation
- Two or more years of partner program and event management experience
- Understanding of the Smart Cities value proposition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.