Analyst, Marketing Research & Insights - MediaApply Now Date posted 10/31/2019 Requisition Number: 252301BR Location: United States - Florida - Maitland Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Market Research, Marketing, Research and Development Position Type: Full Time
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion the viewer. Tap into 1st party and 3rd party data to tell a holistic, unified story on modern TV viewing. Change how our advertisers think about their customer.
- Study the industry. Keep a pulse on consumer and television trends and synthesize your perspective with your peers and your sales teams. Find the patterns in the market no one else sees.
- Delight our clients. Spectrum Reach has access to a wealth of audience and industry data. Some of which has never been seen by our advertisers and only Spectrum can provide. Help us find the stories that matter most to our clients.
- Partner with everyone. If a story is told and no one is around hear it, does it make a sound? Develop relationships with other researchers and sales partners to craft the best stories that are heard.
- Passion for the media and television industry
- 2 years of integrated marketing, Agency, Media and/or Ad Sales is preferred.
- Expertise of 1st party and 3rd party research databases, tools and applications, including (but not limited to) Nielsen, comScore, Scarborough, MRI, Kantar, Google Analytics, BIA/Kelsey, and eMarketer.
- Proven sense of ownership in projects or initiatives you steward
- Ability to extract sales stories from quantitative and qualitative data sets
- Ability to work independently and resolve problems
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and multitasking skills
- Experience with TV or Digital metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software and technology including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline is preferred
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.