Security Engineer IV - Risk and Threat ManagementApply Now Date posted 11/01/2019 Requisition Number: 252252BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Engineering, Network Operations, Systems Engineer Position Type: Full Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for evolving and expanding the existing SAST program.
- Work closely with development team.
- Work collaboratively with all levels of the business.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding vulnerabilities found via the SAST program.
- Be able to communicate effectively with technical and business unit personnel.
- Adheres to industry specific local, state, and federal regulations, as applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree in either Computer Science, Information Systems or experience in a related field or relevant work experience
- Minimum of Six (6) years of IT/network experience
- Minimum of Six (6) years of Information security operations experience
- Experience with static code analysis tools
- Knowledge of DevOps methodology
- Previous experience in a Security Operations team
- Knowledge of governance frameworks such as NIST and OWASP
- Office Environment
- Minimal Travel Required
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.