Creative Designer - MediaApply Now Date posted 11/06/2019 Requisition Number: 252341BR Location: United States - Missouri - St Louis Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Design, Marketing Position Type: Full Time
The Creative Designer will be responsible for the overall conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies and supports revenue driving goals of the organization. This position will partner with other business units to help develop, design and deliver innovative marketing solutions to support national branding, events focus strongly on and communications. Overall accountability for the conceptualization and implementation of marketing solutions for the Spectrum Reach and Kernel brands. They will liase with the Marketing team, and other Kernel team members to create and implement various materials and communications.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Actively participate in discussions and planning around brand strategies and product development
- Assume role in quality control around customer and associate facing graphic elements.
- Develop and implement new ideas and concepts for marketing and promotions
- Provide creative vision, direction and guidance overall for brand leads and sales
- Ensure brand guideline consistency in all designed campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and team members
- In tune with latest digital market trends and techniques
- Measure, monitor and analyze processes of marketing campaigns
- Work in collaboration with Corporate Marketing team to develop and execute brand multi channel communications campaigns including: digital media, print, social media, promotion, b2b sales materials, event collateral with strong focus on email marketing design/development that are coordinated with traditional advertising, sponsorships, social media and other marketing channels
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
- The ideal candidate has 6-8+ years of previous experience in marketing and designing creative concepts.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, graphic design, communications or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of media marketing terminology
- Knowledge of multi-media advertising techniques
- Have a proven track record of developing high quality, creative and compelling concepts for multi-platform advertising.
- Coordinate with various internal and/or external leaders to develop creative ideas, while adhering to project deadlines and budgets.
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environment where demands and directions of work are changing, while manage several projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud including: Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator. Experience with HTML and code editors, email marketing platforms, workflow management software, and Microsoft Office..
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.