Customer Service Rep- Billing
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Spectrum is connecting more people in more places with our advanced TV, Internet, Voice and Mobile services. Join us as we continue to grow and bring our services to our communities.
About The Job
- Full Time
- Level: Entry to Midlevel
- Career Progression
As positive problem-solvers, our Customer Service Billing Representatives’ day-to-day interactions make all the difference to customer satisfaction and to our success as a company. We know billing can sound complicated; that’s why we provide extensive training programs with dependable peer mentoring and coaching to ensure our Representatives feel comfortable and supported. You’ll join a strong team in a fun-loving office environment, and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to succeed.
What does it take to be a successful Customer Service Billing Representative at Spectrum?
- Good Listener
Hear From Our People
I like working at Spectrum because of the support you get in the team-oriented environment. It makes the job a little bit easier knowing you always have someone to help you. I am appreciated, and that makes it very easy to come to work every day!Mirical, Customer Service Billing Rep 1, Fond du Lac, WI
Applying for a job at Spectrum was the best decision I could have made. The support and community we have in Spectrum promote growth and success throughout the whole call center.Conor, Customer Service Billing Rep 1, Fond du Lac, WI
Learn more about the call center.
A Day in the Life
Check out our video and what it’s like to be a Customer Service Representative!
Spectrum wants to help you get more out of life and take care of things outside the office to make life a little easier. We provide:
Health Insurance (Medical/Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision)
Paid Time Off
Paid Holidays, Personal days, Vacation and Sick Time
Access Discounted Company Services
You have the chance to use company services at little to no cost where available.
We value work-life balance. We try to keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Our company will provide a 100% match for every dollar you contribute, up to 6% of your eligible pay.
Life and Disability Insurance
Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance of two times your pay.
ResponsibilitiesDate posted 11/09/2019 Requisition Number: 251856BR Location: United States - Colorado - Colorado Springs Area of Interest: Customer Service Position Type: Full Time
Please join us for our hiring event! Learn more about the role and interview!
- Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service role resolving customer billing inquiries and account issues, adjusting services as requested, and upholding positive customer relationships.
- Profile: A flexible communicator and good listener who can multitask to solve problems. Billing Representatives use patience and effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and leave a positive impression on every customer interaction.
- Benefits include fully paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, retirement savings, free Spectrum services where available, and more.
Minimum requirements for the Customer Service Billing Representative are:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service representative experience
- Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center
- Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.