Senior Sales Analyst – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 11/11/2019 Requisition Number: 252894BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Business Development, Project Management Position Type: Full Time
What you will do
- Prepare and present commentary and analysis in written form to share insights from analysis and to support and influence decision making. Serve as a strategic advisor to sales leadership on performance/results.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to make recommendations to the business to increase sales productivity.
- Assist leadership in developing, compiling and reviewing the sales budget, and rolling sales forecasts, including sales to budget variance analysis.
- Work with divisions to obtain and document budget model information (e.g., new product models, programming rates, compensation information).
- Perform a leading role on projects, working closely with internal clients to understand key business issues and incorporate them into business and financial models.
- Be a subject matter expert on reporting platforms and team functions. Support sales organization by sharing knowledge and training in regards to reporting platforms.
- Constantly evaluate current team process and make recommendations for improvement, standardization and tools. Identify and execute on ideas to generate business intelligence and generate commercial benefit to the sales organization.
- Derive insights from financial analysis of existing accounts and general client behavior patterns. Utilize analytical capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis and create “at-risk” models.
- Develop automated reporting packages that can be run efficiently on a recurring basis. Includes maintenance and storage of reporting output.
- Develop partnerships with IT, Sales Operations, Fulfillment, Marketing, and other sales support groups to ensure accuracy and functionality of data collection platforms, the functionality of sales reporting tools and overall collaboration of all necessary reporting functions.
- Work with the Sales Incentive Manager to model, report results and analyze success of incentive programs.
- Be part of a high-performance culture working towards shared business objectives.
- Perform complex operational analysis as requested.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to build and maintain reporting databases
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases and the ability to create stored procedures
- Ability to perform complex analysis such as forecasting
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Logical Thinker with the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Access, Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, including SharePoint and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication, in order to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Ability to present reports in a clear, concise, and organized manner
- Excellent group presentation skills
- Ability to listen effectively and obtain necessary information in order to do the job successfully
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous requests of varying size and scope
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Telecommunications products and services
- Five or more years of sales analysis experience
- Two or more years of financial planning experience
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work with others to resolve complex problems, handle requests or situations
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, including Excel, Access, SharePoint and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge of Telecom Products and Services
- Six or more years of sales analysis experience
- Three years of financial planning experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, statistics, economics or a related field or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)
- Master's Degree in business administration (preferred)
- Office environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.