Traffic Specialist - MediaApply Now Date posted 11/12/2019 Requisition Number: 252988BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Strategic Planning, Technical Operations Position Type: Full Time
At A Glance…
Our Traffic Specialists are centralized roles that support the entire Spectrum Reach footprint. They Coordinate order entry for ad schedules across the country and ensure that work flow for orders are completed accurately and in a timely manner
Who We Are...
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter, offering custom solutions for advertisers through national cable networks, internet advertising, mobile marketing and events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services teams. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media, Spectrum Reach brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers. You can learn more about us at www.spectrumreach.com
What We Look For In Everyone At Spectrum Reach…
Our team player way of life is what makes us a great organization to work for. We focus on the goals and reach them regardless of the multiple tasks we have on our plates. We look for those outgoing individuals who want to exceed those goals and make a difference. You know the value of organization and can prioritize effectively. The excellent verbal and written communication/support you can provide to internal, external, and client teams is how you make a positive impact.
Traffic Specialist Duties/Requirements...
Essential Job Functions
- Communicate traffic functions & capabilities back to internal & external customers
- Monitor schedules, exception reports and work with Account Executives to recover any lost revenue
- Ensure that all orders are entered completely & correctly and on time
- Track client tapes using the traffic system; Maintain files on all paperwork and electronic orders
- Assist Account Executives, Sales Management and technical staff to diagnose problems with schedule delivery
- Work with Account Executives to ensure proper copy is applied to all orders
- Knowledge of the Traffic System as well as sales automation software ideal
- Maintain high level of support to internal & external customers
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (mainly Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Industry specific knowledge of general ad sales order entry practices
- Ability to work under deadline pressures
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Experience working in an office environment highly preferred
- Must have Microsoft Office experience; especially MS Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Experience in Media a plus
We appreciate enthusiasm and dedication at Spectrum Reach. That is why we invested time to create a comprehensive unified Career Path. With multiple ways to progress, start on a learning course and see how far you can go.
The Benefits Are Clear…
In addition to the core benefits — industry-leading retirement savings plans, comprehensive health care, and paid time off — we offer access to free and discounted Spectrum products and services where available, education assistance, and a wide selection of other programs and perks to help support you and your family at every stage of life.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.