Strategic Account Manager – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 11/13/2019 Requisition Number: 253093BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused sales account manager familiar with the networking needs of large enterprise companies?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position developing enterprise accounts while acquiring new ones?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Be an effective member of the sales team by achieving or exceeding monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Advocate for clients and their fast-growing business by developing tailored product solutions highlighting product benefits.
- Foster long-term client relationships through face-to-face meetings while being mindful of renewal opportunities, new services and upsell potential.
- Elicit new revenue streams by creating and presenting client product proposals that align with their needs.
- Maintain an accurate client database to ensure accurate sales activity reports.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations and conversations with C-Level executives and key decision-makers.
- Ensure state and federal compliances by establishing data control procedures and working with regulatory agencies.
- Uphold quality service and encourage long-term retention through coordinated efforts with Account Executive, Sales Support, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Simplify the account collection process by assisting with fund acquisitions.
- Develop key sales techniques and skills by attending training sessions and meetings.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Five or more years of experience with strategic sales or account management with a proven sales record meeting a $3,000 monthly goal
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change with shifting priorities
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge within a team environment
- Ability to conduct consultative analysis and quickly provide recommendations
- Accomplished at identifying and cultivating market opportunities
- Familiarity with Salesforce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record and availability to travel often
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Three or more years of strategic account sales or account management experience
- Three or more years of experience with advanced voice and data networking experience
- Positive attitude and a strong self-motivator
- Analytical mindset and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- History of identifying and cultivating opportunities and working under pressure to achieve goals
- Proven experience in data, voice, cloud, video solution sales or premise-based sales
- Confident when presenting technical information to high-level clients
- Coachable with a proven ability to work independently
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise product suite and culture
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.