Mgr, Business TransformationApply Now Date posted 11/14/2019 Requisition Number: 253033BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Customer Operations Position Type: Full Time
Reviews and analyzes areas of operations, including: business processes, internal policies and procedures, functional management systems and internal reporting per the request of Executive Management. Develops and recommends process improvements for improved efficiencies and compliance.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the creation and implementation of operational strategy to support one or more programs or business units
Develops and enhances internal process documentation, including: process mapping, current state documentation, system overviews and management summaries.
Creates process improvement recommendations and leads interactive reviews with business owners.
Provides leadership and direction to business analysts.
Responsible for driving measurement and ROI impact of proposed process improvements
Works closely with other Operations support teams to ensure identified process improvement opportunities are implemented and managed.
Creates and maintains strategy roadmap and project portfolio with timely leadership reviews.
Proactively identifies processes that are out of compliance that impact the customer experience.
Maintains, prioritizes, and communicates process improvement data to all departments of the organization where opportunities exist.
Provides business case analysis that supports recommendations for continuing or implementing new initiatives.
Collects any information and data that is required to build use cases and performs data analysis to understand impact of potential process improvements.
Fosters a culture of creative thinking, accountability and continuous improvement.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Experience building a strategic roadmap and managing a portfolio of initiatives
- Expertise in developing, evaluating and documenting internal business processes
- Strong process mapping and documentation skills
- Ability to quickly understand complex systems, applications, and business processes and procedures
- Deadline-oriented and highly disciplined
- Ability to perform creative and critical thinking in data analysis and process
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presentation skills
- Strong team and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate opportunities found as a result of process analysis to the operations
- Ability to effectively manage large and complex projects
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Advanced Excel data analysis skills
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Proven mastery of PC skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates working knowledge of all aspects of business operations, including: customer operations, product, sales, and field operations
- Demonstrates ability to identify and question assumptions and find creative and effective solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly disposition to effectively collaborate with business unit personnel
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Business Analysis or consulting experience
- 2+ years of Prior leadership
- Six Sigma Certification or knowledge a plus
- Domain expertise analyzing big data in the Cable, Media, Telecoms and Wireless industries
- Experience helping business stakeholders formulate data problems, structure work to solve the problem and coordinating with a team to execute the analysis
- Office environment
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.