Major Account Executive Generalist – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 11/15/2019 Requisition Number: 253270BR-3 Location: United States - Montana - Kalispell Area of Interest: Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert talented in simplifying the technology and communication needs of enterprise businesses?
- Can you commit to a consultative field sales position guiding organizations through the selection of Voice, Data and Video solutions?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Match Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of $5,000 in monthly data, voice and video sales goals.
- Drive the sales process through a consultative needs analysis with prospective accounts to understand their business needs and provide uniquely beneficial product solutions.
- Entice clients by creating informative sales proposals and conducting product benefit presentations.
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI), site surveys and accompanying analyses to determine serviceability.
- Increase overall sales through upsell opportunities and securing contract renewals with established clients.
- Maintain an accurate sales database to report on sales activity and client information.
- Encourage long-term client retention through collaboration with Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing for handoffs and issue resolution.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Three or more years of experience exceeding revenue goals
- Understanding of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Proven history of networking, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multitask while working under pressure
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge within a team environment
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills
- Three or more years of exceeding revenue goals selling data, voice and video solutions in the telecommunications business-to-business (B2B) industry
- Experience using client resource management (CRM) systems like Salesforce
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.