Enterprise Account Representative 3 – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 11/26/2019 Requisition Number: 254041BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Customer Service, Direct Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated enterprise tele-sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based services over the phone?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an Additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an effective member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals and the promotion of marketing campaigns.
- Consult with clients and propose tailored product solutions for their complex business needs using effective telephone-based techniques.
- Enhance the client experience by selling to the existing client base using active campaign strategies.
- Qualify new leads and prospects through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by requesting site surveys.
- Foster long-term client relationships through comprehensive account management being mindful of opportunities for new services, renewals and upsell potential.
- Enhance client confidence in our products by providing competitor information and conducting a side-by-side product comparison.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with other departments to improve client outcomes or resolve issues.
- Persevere through uncertain, difficult or stressful situations in order to maintain a high-performance level.
- Zero to one year of experience working with clients
- Proficient in persuasively presenting products and services to meet client needs while addressing and overcoming objections to close sales
- Competitive and driven to meet goals while working within acceptable standards and demonstrating a commitment to provide high-quality service
- Deadline-driven with the ability to maintain high performance levels in difficult, changing, uncertain or stressful situations
- Ability to organize and prioritize work while multi-tasking across several screens, databases and complex data entry systems
- Adaptive interpersonal sales approach that maintains commitments and confidentiality
- Engaging communication skills with the ability to remain calm during stressful situations and complaint escalations
- Proven ability to perform root cause analysis within calls and analyze information to generate alternatives even with limited data or if solution produces areas for opportunity
- Receptive to coaching and continuous pursuit of self-development
- Quick learner within a team environment and apply that knowledge
- Strong keyboard entry skills
- Knowledge of computer operating systems, internet and email use
- Available to work shifts Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
- Effective written and spoken English communications skills
- Zero to one year in commission-based sales
- Zero to one year working in a call center
- Zero to one year using a computerized system as a central part of the job
- One or more years of experience working with clients over the phone
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.