Modeling Analyst - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 12/19/2019 Requisition Number: 254636BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Business Development Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a detail-oriented professional skilled in accurate data analysis and reporting?
- Can you commit to an entry-level consultative role guiding the creation of forecasts, reports and ad hoc requests?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an Associate Data and Reporting Analyst, you focus on improving the effectiveness of management and resources across various departments and lines of business. You drive company growth by supporting improvements through the detailed management of specific data and reporting. You excel at assisting in the creation of forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests and dashboards. You have a keen ability for providing insights to determine operational impact, trends and opportunities. You thrive in an office environment gaining an understanding of the organization’s policies, processes and related data requirements. You report to the Director of Advanced Analytics, for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Support a variety of analytical solutions by assisting with complex data analyses.
- Partner with senior team members to capture, develop and document data definitions, business processes and data quality requirements.
- Assist in creating and producing forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests and dashboards by integrating data from multiple sources to produce data.
- Provide insights to determine operational impact, trends and opportunities through detailed data interpretation and results analysis.
- Influence senior leadership by developing reports and deliverables.
- Enhance efficiency by creating and maintaining report forms and formats, informational dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
- Develop new strategies to improve business performance by creating specifications for reports based on business requests.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Zero or more years of data analysis and reporting or related experience
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- History of working independently and in dynamic team environments while analyzing and interpreting data
- Track record of quickly identifying business issues and opportunities
- Confidence when preparing and presenting data-driven presentations to clients and senior leaders
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledgeable of SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.